Maybelline Color Tattoo Leather Deep Forest Review and Swatches

Maybelline Color Tattoo Leather is a new Summer 2014 Collection that has 5 new shades.  Deep Forest ($5.49 at Bed Bath and Beyond) is a gorgeous olive green color that I'm totally in love with!  I reviewed Vintage Plum yesterday (see my review here), which was the first one I got from the Leather collection, but I really wanted this shade too because out of all my Color Tattoo's I don't have any greens.  You can see all 5 shades in my post from the other day HERE.

maybelline color tattoo leather deep forest

maybelline color tattoo leather deep forest

maybelline color tattoo leather deep forest
In the pot, this looks like a deep forest green, but just like Vintage Plum, this goes on lighter than it looks.  I layered it a bit because the first swipe was pretty sheer and I wanted you to be able to see the color- it's a pretty olive color that's surprisingly neutral and totally wearable because it has a bit of brown in it.  It just goes to show you that the color in the package isn't always what you get.  I thought this shade would be really dark, but it's not at all!
maybelline color tattoo leather deep forest swatches
What do you think of the Deep Forest Shade?  Which of the Leather shades are you excited to try?

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig