Maybelline Color Tattoo Leather Vintage Plum Review and Swatches

Maybelline Color Tattoo Vintage Plum is one of 5 new shades for Summer 2014 in a collection called Leather.  I posted photos of the other shades the other day (see them here). I wanted to get all of them, but since I'm on a budget, I had to choose one for now and my favorite was Vintage Plum.  It's a steely gray-purple, and it's almost a neutral but has that hint of purple that really brings out blue eyes.  

maybelline color tattoo vintage plum

maybelline color tattoo vintage plum

maybelline color tattoo vintage plum
Here's a swatch on my skin.  This one isn't quite as opaque as some of the shades I've used in the past, like Tough as Taupe.  You can still see a bit of skin through it, but I wouldn't exactly call it sheer either.  Either way, it's fine by me, since I don't really like using the heavy opaque shades in the summer.
maybelline color tattoo vintage plum swatch
Vintage Plum is a beautiful purple-gray shade that I can see myself wearing all summer long.  What's your favorite shade of Color Tattoo?  Do you want to try the new Leather Collection?

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig