Rimmel Stay Blushed Review Pop of Pink Swatches

Rimmel Stay Blushed is a cream blush that's been here in the states for a few months now, but for some reason I can't find it in any of my local drugstores. Some of my readers told me they found it at Meijer but we don't have that in the Northeast. Rimmel's website says its available at Target, Walgreen's and CVS, but its not on their websites or in stores...hmm. I even went on their Facebook page and people there were asking the same thing- where could they buy it? But Rimmel didn't give a straight answer. 
So I ended up finding it online at ASOS.com and it was a bit more expensive there, $5.72 vs. $2.99 but that's because its being imported from across the pond. Still, $5.72 isn't a bad price for a blush and this one is so worth it! Take a look...

I chose the shade Pop of Pink. ASOS also had another shade called Sunkissed Cherry. From what I've heard, those are the only 2 shades available overseas but here in the US we're supposed to have 5 shades in all. 
rimmel stay blushed
 This comes in a small squeeze tube with a twist off lid.
rimmel stay blushed review
The formula is mousse-like and feels velvety smooth on application.
rimmel stay blushed swatch
It has great pigment too. Some cream blushes start to disappear as soon as you blend them but this one doesn't.
rimmel stay blushed swatch
 Fully blended out this gives a sheer wash of color that looks so natural and pretty on the cheeks. Its so easy to use, as it doesn't set up too quickly like some cream blushes, so you don't have to be afraid of this sinking in too fast and creating patchy areas.
rimmel stay blushed swatch
The thing that impressed me the most with this was wear time. It lasted from about noon-time until I went to bed around 10:30 and hadn't faded at all! I'm used to looking in the mirror at night and seeing no traces of blush left on my face so this was a nice surprise!
It also has a familiar scent that was driving me crazy because it was a fresh, clean nostalgic scent from my Jr. High years in the late '80s, early '90s. Then it hit me! It smells just like L'Oreal's old Studio Line mousse, or maybe that spray that was in the bumpy container...I think it was called Pumping Curls- I used to scrunch my hair with it!


I was going to link to Asos, but between the time I started writing this post and now, it's gone from their website (must have sold out).  So the only other place I could find it online was Amazon.com and at the time I wrote this there were only 3 left in stock of this color.  They do have the other shades though.  Hopefully you can find this by you, but if not, there's always online.  




1 comment

  1. Oh man, I remember those studio line products, hehe. But yeah I had seen these blushers on Rimmels website but I looked in every store and could not find them. WTF?

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig