Herbal Essences Naked Sheer Shine Mist Review

I try to stay away from shine mists most of the time because while they do smooth frizz once my hair is styled, they also shorten the length of time my hair has volume and make my hair fall flat and look greasy much faster than if I hadn't used it.  
When the new Herbal Essences Naked line launched and I saw this Sheer Shine Mist, I figured it was just another shine spray.  But the other day I looked at the front of the bottle while at Target and saw that it said 0% silicone.  When I read the back, I realized that this is actually meant to be sprayed on while your hair is damp before styling.  So this is a whole different product than I thought it was...and I bought it ($4.99).

This spray has an uplifting rosemary mint scent that I just cannot get enough of!  It isn't greasy at all...when you spray it, it has the texture of a very very light lotion or leave-in conditioner.  It doesn't add any weight to my hair whatsoever making it perfect for fine hair, but since my fine hair is really damaged, it didn't give me quite enough moisture to combat the frizzies.  If I use it again once my hair is dry that helps, but I think this product is best for someone who has fine hair that's in good or at least decent condition.  

I've mainly been using this as a dry hair shine spray.  I use more moisturizing products on damp hair and then finish with this.  It gives just the right amount of gloss with zero weight...and the smell...heavenly!

To learn more about this product, read reviews or to purchase, visit Drugstore.com:

2 comments

  1. I need products that are moisturizing too because I have naturally curly hair. I haven't used Herbal Essence in a long time but this sounds good, I always liked their scents.

    -Erica
    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The herbal products are the best way to stay beautiful and have a glowing skin .The blog shows the various ways to stay healthy and beautiful and also some other products which can be useful are herbal soaps.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig