Beauty News- New Luxury Skincare Arriving at Target this month!

I didn't need any more excuses to spend money at Target, but now there are four more. A while back, I talked about how Carol's Daughter was launching their Sacred Tiare hair line and Shea Moisture was debuting a makeup line.
Now, four skincare brands are arriving with some products that will be exclusive to Target and all products will be under $55! 

First, the one everyone is most excited about...Laneige, Amore Pacific's Korean skincare line. Target is the only place you'll find this brand in the US, and one of the coolest products in their lineup is this BB Cream in a compact called BB Cushion $34. Its liquid in a sponge in the compact. I've heard that Korean BB Creams are far superior to American ones so I'm dying to try this!

Next is 29 By Lydia Mondavi (yes she's related to the winemakers). This line harnesses the antioxidant powers of the grape and features a day cream that can be reapplied over makeup throughout the day without messing it up! Also on my list...First Crush Lip Scrub $10, and Wine Blot Lip Balm $10.

Next is Borghese. I haven't seen this brand around since I was a fashion merchandiser at Macy's and they had a counter there. The girl that worked behind it was always telling me to try their Fango mud and it was amazing! 


Finally, a dermatologist line called MD Complete brings in powerful anti-aging and anti-acne lines. I'm dying to try the Wrinkle Remover for eyes, $28.99. 


Target will also be adding some lines we've already been seeing at CVS and Walgreens- LA Roche Posay and Vichy. Also OWN skincare which I've seen at Whole Foods. 
Exciting stuff! Have you seen it at your local Target yet? 

2 comments

  1. No lie, I am SCREAMING with joy right now. Target literally has the best fashion and beauty collabs when it comes to every day, affordable selections.

    Even where I'm from (Houston) - Korean cosmetics are hard to get, though I know the owner of the Lioele franchise based here in town, so knowing Laniege and their BB creams and powder compacts is coming to some place accessible is music to my ears.

    What I'm really hoping is that they don't reformulate their products to the American market, because I really need me some overseas cosmetics lovin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they're the same formulations and Target is the only place in the US to get them! No more overseas shipping, haha. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig