Boots Botanics Age Defense Microdermabrasion Polish Review

I've tried a few products from the Boots Botanics line and loved them (see HERE and HERE) because they're inexpensive and they work.  So I had to try more!
Last week while in Target, I decided to pick up their Microdermabrasion Polish.  The best one I've tried thus far on the market is Dr. Brandt's which is $120 for 3.5 oz...yikes!  The Boots version is $10.39 for 4 oz...much better, but how does it work?  Check it out...


This has lots of natural, skin loving ingredients such as Olive Fruit Oil, Glycerin, and Shea Butter, yet does not leave a greasy film behind like some scrubs can. It contains Pumice stone microparticles as the exfoliant.


It's an opaque cream and if you look closely, you can see the specks of pumice in it.

So, now for the nitty-gritty (sorry couldn't help myself)...how does this compare to Dr. Brandt's Microdermabrasion? To me it feels exactly the same texture-wise, and gets the job done just as well!  After using this, my skin was super smooth and soft, rough spots nowhere in sight.  The fine particles in a creamy base feel and perform so much like Dr. Brandt's, I'm adding this to my dupes board!
If you're looking for an outstanding face polish, you should definitely give this one a try! 

To read more about this product, see reviews or to purchase, head over to Ulta.com below:


2 comments

  1. I love Boots products. I use the Botanics Age Defense Super Serum as my moisturizer. Love it. And the No. & Melting Gel Cleanser is the boom-diggity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How does it fare with post-acne scarring? I'd love to know :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig