Beauty Box 5 March 2014 Reveal

I got my Beauty Box 5 today, and I'm excited because I'm so happy with everything I got! For those of you who aren't familiar with Beauty Box 5, it's a monthly subscription service that offers 5 samples for $12 a month.  Take a look at what was included for March...



Swissco Dual-Sided Facial Pad- $2 Retail
This cleansing pad is really cool- I've never seen these in the stores, but it has a soft terrycloth side for cleansing and a loofah side for exfoliating.  



H2O+ Targeted Care Hand and Nail Cream 1 oz. Deluxe Sample $2.50 (Full Size 6oz. $15). 
This hand cream is amazing!  I tried it as soon as I opened the box because my hands are always dry and chapped and this made my hands feel velvety soft and not greasy at all.  My skin just drank it up and they stayed soft even after washing.  I'll definitely get the full size of this once my sample is gone.


Jane's Pick All Natural Handmade Bar Soap Sample ($8 for 5oz. bar).
I can't wait to try this...it smells wonderful through the package.  I'm not sure what scent it is, since it doesn't list it on the package but I love all natural soaps and my husband does too (so he was super excited to see this believe it or not). 

Tree Hut Shea Body Butter Coconut Lime 2oz. $2.14 (Full Size is $7.49 for 7oz.). 
Ahh, Tree Hut!  I love their scrubs and I've been using their Hawaiian Kukui Body Wash in my shower this week, so this is a welcome addition.  I've never tried the Coconut Lime scent (and I'm not sure why since I'm a sucker for Coconut anything) but this smells amazing and I can't wait to use this after my shower tomorrow.  






Bellapierre Makeup Base $18.99 for .29 oz (Full Size!)
This was the spoiler I told you about a few weeks ago!  This is a concealer/eyeshadow primer.  I swatched it on my hand and it's the perfect color for me.  I'm excited to see how this conceals and also how it works as a base.  It feels really smooth when I apply it and doesn't seem to be drying or cakey which is a good thing!

All together, this month's Beauty Box 5 had $25.63 worth of products, not counting the soap, since I don't know how many oz. it is and couldn't really calculate it's value.  The best part is that I'll use each and every one of these products which doesn't usually happen with subscription boxes.  There's always one or two things I won't use.  

To subscribe to Beauty Box 5, Click Here

Have you tried Beauty Box 5 and if so, what did you think of this month's box?  

3 comments

  1. Wow, I would use everything in the box too. I like that it has mainly a skincare focus rather than makeup because its more likely to fit everyone. Think I'll sign up,thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't received mine yet but it looks good, I love a good body butter!

    -Erica
    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the tinted makeup base any good as a concealer under powder?

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig