NYC Big Bold Volume By The Lash Mascara Review

Last week, I posted about some new NYC products that are hitting the drugstores this month.  So far, I've only seen the two new mascaras- Big Bold Volume by the Lash and City Proof.  I really liked the original Big Bold Volume so I decided to try this one first. 



The Claims:
It has an "individualizer" brush to grab every lash and give 12x more volume and the formula is supposed to not only multiply lashes by 200% but keep them feeling flexible for up to 16 hours.  

My Experience:
The brush is one of those rubber bristle brushes, but what I really liked about it was that it had a zillion little spikes which really helped me to comb through every lash and avoid clumps.  I love love love this brush!

The formula was also great.  It wore all day without smudging or clumping and it gave my lashes a good amount of volume and length.  But the real standout here is the brush because it separated my lashes and gave them a nice fanned out look. It also didn't make my lashes feel crunchy or stiff.


Overall, this is a great mascara for an even better price!  I got this at CVS for $4.99.  I'm excited to try the other new NYC products, and I hope that the stores near me stock them soon!

Have you tried this, or seen any of the new Spring products near you yet?

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig