Ipsy March 2014 Glam Bag Reveal and Swatches

I got my Ipsy Glam Bag over the weekend and while it wasn't bad, it wasn't one of my favorite bags. This month, I actually liked my Beauty Box 5 the best, then Birchbox, with Ipsy in third place.  Here's what I got...

First is NYX Love in Rio Eyeshadow Palette, Full Size, $6.  I was happy with this product, since it's neutral brown shadows.  And I love NYX.


Next is Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie lipstick in Get Ready .05oz. Sample Size $7.20 (Full Size.12oz $18) I wasn't happy with this color. It's bright rosy pink and I like neutral lip colors, mainly.  But this is a nice lipstick...I might pick one up in another shade.

Next is Pixi Flawless Beauty Primer 12ml Mini $9 (full size $22). This primer is nice...it's a peachy color with some shimmer in it to brighten the skin and glow through your foundation.


Last is Chella Eyeliner Pen in Indigo Blue Full Size, $24. I like that this is an eye marker with a fine tip but I'm not really into blue eyeliner, especially with blue eyes.  I might try it on vacation or something.


Here are swatches of everything, left to right: Pixi Primer, NYX Eyeshadows, Chella liner and Bare Minerals lipstick.

Overall, this $10 bag had $46.20 worth of product in it.  Usually there are 5 products in my Glam bag, but Ipsy's website says you'll get 4-5 so I guess I've just been lucky.  I saw that other people got Pacifica Coconut Body Butters in their bags, which I would have preferred, but oh well.  They can't all be winners. I still love Ipsy, since most of my bags have been awesome.
How about you?  What did you get? 

2 comments

  1. The Moxie lipstick actually looks great on your skintone (it's a gorgeous color to boot), but to each their own.

    I'd subscribe to beauty boxes had I the money, but it's really fun seeing what people get.
    And that liquid liner has AMAZING pigmentation - it just needs to be in a black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe thanks Diana Maria! I wish I could pull off brighter lip colors...it IS pretty, but I have full lips and I get self conscious with darker colors because I feel like they make me look like a clown. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig