Simple Ultra-Light Gel Moisturizer and Nourishing 24 Hour Day/Night Cream Review


I had the opportunity to try two new products from Simple that just launched this month.  For those of you unfamiliar with Simple, it's a skincare brand that focuses on being gentle yet effective.  All of their products contain no dyes, artificial perfumes, or harsh irritants that can bother the skin, and are hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, and and PH Balanced.  

The first product I received was the Ultra-Light Gel Moisturizer ($9.99 at Target).  

It comes in a pump bottle which I really love- less mess and totally portable!  


Here's a shot of the packaging and ingredient label:


I thought that this moisturizer was fantastic!  The gel soaks right into the skin with no residue, so you can apply makeup right away. It has no scent whatsoever and left my skin feeling smooth.  It packed a lot of moisture for a gel, probably due to the glycerin, but was still a bit lightweight for my super-dry winter skin. But in the summer when my skin is more normal, this will definitely be my go-to moisturizer-especially considering how fast it absorbs-this it won't leave you feeling greasy in the humid weather. Anyone from oily to normal will love this one!  Here's what it looks like:


Next is the Nourishing 24 Hour Day/Night Cream ($9.99 at Target).

This one comes in a jar and is an opaque white cream that's light in texture. 

Here are some packaging shots:

This cream packs a punch in terms of moisture, containing glycerin, shea butter and Oat Kernel Oil, yet it's lightweight and not greasy at all!  My ultra-dry skin drank this right up and it didn't leave any residue or heavy feeling.  This also had no scent to it at all, which sensitive people will love. 
 I plan on using this for the rest of the winter, and then I'll switch to the Gel Moisturizer in the summer.  Here's what it looks like:
I'm loving these new moisturizers from Simple!  Do you use Simple products, and if so, which are your favorites?  What do you think of these new additions?  

\




2 comments

  1. I adore Simple products! My favorite is the eye roll on. I can't wait to try the gel moisturizer. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I currently use the hydrating light moisturizer but a gel sounds wonderful! If it absorbs fast like you said I might switch to that one.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig