Urban Decay Naked Gloss Arrives at Sephora! Naked Gloss Swatches

Today at Sephora I spotted Urban Decay's new Naked Gloss ($20).  These come in gorgeous rose-gold tubes with the word Naked cut out so you can see the product shade through it.  Aside from the cute packaging, these are supposed to be a gloss and balm in one. It also has Hyaluronic Filling Spheres™, vitamin E, avocado oil, and shea butter to hydrate and condition lips.  They're all gorgeous shades of nudes and pinks. 


I was able to get swatches of all the shades and I swatched them in the order they appear in the display, above. They were missing a tester for Beso, so I don't have that shade in my swatches. 

From left to right: Freestyle, Walk of Shame, Lovechild, Nooner, Naked, Liar, Streak & Rule34.

I loved Naked and Liar and I think I might pick those up soon.  Naked was a bit more nude and had shimmer, where Liar was a pinky-mauve without shimmer.

Have you tried these yet?  

3 comments

  1. I have been really looking forward to trying out these new glosses! So glad you were able to get some swatches. Wonderful post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Frances, thanks! I'm really loving all the shades...its hard to choose!

      Delete
  2. Ooohh! I just squealed when I saw this! Am I crazy for going to Sephora right now to check these out? Because that's where I'm goin'. Love UD...please more updates on their products!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig