Majestical Jewelry Review

I recently had the opportunity to try a piece of jewelry from Majestical Jewelry, an online boutique jewelry store.  They have pieces that fit every budget and all of their jewelry is authentic and high quality.  They have fashion jewelry, sterling silver, gemstone and pearl items so there's really something for everyone!

I received these gorgeous Leaf Cluster earrings ($8.50).  Every order comes with its own gift packaging, which I thought was a really nice touch! 

These earrings are so pretty, and super lightweight...I barely felt them at all which is something I look for when purchasing larger dangle earrings. I love the detailed design in each leaf. 

Here are some other pieces I love from Majestical:






There are so many pretty options to choose from!  If you're looking for jewelry, definitely check out Majestical!  You're sure to find something you'll love. 









No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig