Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette Review, Swatches and Tutorials.

I know I'm a little behind the game on this, especially since the Naked 3 Palette is out now, but I wanted to get this review out there anyway. I've owned the Naked 2 for quite a while and it's my favorite thing to use on my eyes. I love creating all different looks with it and am a bit obsessed with finding Naked 2 tutorials on YouTube (I'll share two of my favorites below).

The Naked 2 features Taupe-hued neutrals, while the original palette is bronze and the new Naked 3 is rosy neutrals.
This palette comes with a large mirror and a full sized double ended brush with an eye shadow brush on one side and blender on the other. The shadows themselves are highly pigmented and soft and I love and use every single shade in the palette. Here they are up close and then swatched in the same order.

Indoor Light:

Sunlight:

Indoor light:

Sunlight:

Here are two short tutorials creating everyday looks with the Naked 2...





I'm sure that there are other palettes out there that are "dupes" for this in the sense that they have similar colors, but I haven't found one yet that has shadows of this quality.  These are so easy to work with- blendable and highly pigmented, plus the shades are edited down to ones that I would use all the time, where with other palettes, I use a few colors and the rest never get touched.

Yes, at $52 the Naked 2 is expensive, but definitely splurgeworthy!  Next time you're in the market for some eye makeup, try this out...I know you'll love it!

1 comment

  1. I have all three Naked palettes and this ones by far my favorite!! I like the looks in the videos. I'm going to try them both!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig