Etude House Skin Conditioning Cream SPF 25 Review

The other day, I reviewed the first Etude House product I received in this month's pink box and now I wanted to review the other product now that I've had some time to use it.

Etude House Skin Conditioning Cream is essentially a primer that helps to balance the skin, both providing moisture and controlling oil, while also giving SPF 25.  It also provides anti-aging/anti-wrinkle benefits as well as whitening to lighten dark spots.
The instructions I received with it say that if you're dry to use this over your moisturizer, which I did, but if you're oily, this can take the place of your moisturizer. It contains some very skin-loving ingredients such as glycerin ,Coconut Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Argan Oil,and  Hyaluronic Acid.

It comes in a generously sized tube for $14.79 and like all Etude House products, the packaging is pretty!  I love the white tube with the mirror design and silver cap- it's very sleek, yet girly.

The cream itself is phenomenal, and totally unlike any primers we have here in the US. While most of our primers list silicones as the first few ingredients, this has less, making it feel less slick and more like a medium weight skin cream. It's non-greasy, sinks in quickly and smooths out the skin, making the perfect base for makeup.

 Don't let the white color scare you- it disappears once rubbed in with no chalkiness or white cast.


So far I have really been impressed with Etude House.  The quality of the products is great and the prices are reasonable.  This is my new favorite primer!  This makes my makeup look great, stay put longer, and hydrates my skin while controlling shine. I love it!  
Get yours HERE!



2 comments

  1. This looks great! Silicones break me out and make my skin itch but all the American ones primers seem to have them. Korean brands are always 1 step ahead of us when it comes to skincare. They had BB cream way beford us and theirs are better, IMO. I'm going to get this for sure! Thanks. I can't wait for more Etude reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have anything against silicones, but this product does indeed contain them (phenyl trimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane).

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig