Beauty Steal- Butter London Nail Polish Over 50% Off!

Today on Gilt Groupe, get over 50% off a Butter London 5 piece nail polish set!  Was $75, Now $35.



WHAT IT IS: Originally inspired by and created for the catwalk, butter LONDON is know for its high-fashion colour as well as its luxurious quality. To top it off nail lacquers are composed of a vitamin-enriched formula and formulated WITHOUT the addition of formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP, phthalates or paragons. Each shade is promised to deliver brilliant colour and consistent coverage.
INCLUDES:
  • Fiddlesticks, .04 fl oz
  • Pillar Box Red, .04 fl oz
  • Godsmacker, .04 fl oz
  • Fairy Cake, .04 fl oz
  • Cream Tea, .04 fl oz

These are only $7 a piece as opposed to $15+.  I've always wanted to try this brand but they were too expensive.  I just picked up this set and I wanted to share it with you!

Not a member of Gilt Groupe?  They have amazing deals on designer clothes, shoes and beauty every day.  It's my favorite shopping site- I'm kind of addicted!

Have you scored anything amazing on Gilt lately? Do Share!

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig