Beauty Box 5 Review Team

I'm super excited to announce that I've been selected to be on the Beauty Box 5 review team! This means that I'll be reviewing each month's box right here on the Budget Beauty Blog.  For those who don't know,  Beauty Box 5 is a monthly subscription box service that costs $12 per month (see my review here).

I just got advance notice that March's box will include BellaPierre's Makeup Base Primer,  worth $18.99, which is already more than the cost of the box! 
This eye shadow primer can also be used as a concealer or to take shimmer shadows and turn them matte. 

To get March's box, you have to sign up by Feb 28th! To register, head over to www.beautybox5.com . Stay tuned for my review in the coming weeks!

1 comment

  1. I'm really looking forward to your reviews of this. I've been looking into getting a beauty box and have a few in mind that I've been watching. I always look at your Birchbox and Ipsy reviews so I'm interested to see how this one compares.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig