Maybelline Master Glaze Barely Pink Swatches

Maybelline has launched two new limited edition shades of Master Glaze for their new Nude collection...Nude Rebellion and Barely Pink (I posted a photo of both to my Facebook page last week). I bought Barely Pink because I thought it might be a Nars Multiple in Orgasm dupe...take a look!


Here's the swatches of Nars Multiple in Orgasm (Left) and Maybelline Master Glaze in Barely Pink (Right).

They're very close, but the Nars is a tad pinker. Still, if you're looking for something similar to at a fraction of the price, check out this limited edition shade from Maybelline!
To see my review of Master Glaze, Click Here.

I'll pin this to my Dupes Board on Pinterest!

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig