New L'Oreal BB and CC Products Hit the U.K

L'Oreal Paris has launched some new products for 2014 in the U.K. and while I have no way of knowing,  I hope they show up here in the U.S. this summer!
That's usually the way it works, products launch in Europe first and get here about 6 months later.
These products are from the Nude Magique line (Magic Nude in the U.S.). So far, we have the foundation and BB Cream, but in the U.K., they also have...

Nude Magique CC Creams.  These are color correcting primers that come in three shades...Green for anti-redness, Peach for Anti-Fatigue, and Violet for anti-dullness. Finally, CC creams that are actual color correctors! 


Nude Magique Blur Cream. This one I can't wait for...I might have to find someone who will ship to the U.S!  I'm guessing its like Miracle Blur but its tinted!! It comes in light/medium and dark. Its supposed to get rid of pores and blur imperfections. 


Nude Magique BB Concealer looks similar in packaging to our Visible Lift CC Concealer with a rollerball applicator. This one has caffeine and is supposed to help with puffiness.

Finally, Nude Magique BB Blush is a transparent gel that turns into your perfect shade when applied. It comes in one universal shade.


I can't wait to see if these arrive in the U.S. this summer! I'll let you know as soon as I hear something.


No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig