Strivectin CC Lip Tint Pink Review and Swatches

I've been using the Strivectin AR line for the face for the past few months, and I love it. So the prospect of an anti-aging lip treatment from Strivectin was too good to pass up!  I purchased mine at Ulta for $19.  There are two shades, pink and plum and since I'm more of a neutral lip girl, I chose the pink.

Here are some box shots:


It comes in a tube that you squeeze to apply...pretty standard.


Here's a swatch of the pink on my hand:


This lip treatment is thick and moisturizing without being sticky, which is really important to me. It has a very faint mint scent that isn't overpowering at all. It makes my lips feel hydrated right away and I love that it not only has instant effects, but has Strivectin's NIA-114 molecule to correct the lips over time.  Most lip treatments only work temporarily, so I look at this as an investment to correct the fine lines permanently, rather than just fill them in. 

 Here's a swatch on my lips...you can see how they already look smoother and a little more plumped up.  



I'm really liking this new lip treatment!  The color is so pretty- it's a very subtle my-lips-but-better shade that's perfect for every day.


No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig