Herbal Essences Naked,Tea-Lightfully Clean, Sleeker the Butter and Moroccan My Shine Collections Hit Drugstores for 2014


Herbal Essences has just launched several new haircare lines called Naked Volume, Naked Moisture, Naked Shine, Tea-Lightfully Clean, The Sleeker the Butter, and Moroccan My Shine.  Whew!  We have a lot to go through, so I'll try to be brief.  Also, I've included links where you can purchase if you want to try these now, because they aren't out in many stores yet. 

First is the Naked Collection.  These are free of sulfates, parabens and dyes, and come in three different formulations below:
Naked Volume- Shampoo, Conditioner, Dry Shampoo, Volumizing Souffle, and Flexible Hold Spritzer. (Buy Here)
With 0% heavy residues, parabens, and dyes, naked volume shampoo and conditioner will restore 100% of your hair’s natural body and your strands will feel revitalized and refreshed. you’ll dare to bare all and expose your softest hair. infused with white grapefruit and mint extracts.

Naked Moisture- Shampoo, Conditioner, and Cleansing Conditioner. (Buy here)
Free of heavy residues, parabens, and dyes, my moisture shampoo and conditioner restore hair’s natural moisture and pampers each strand. dare to bare your softest hair with herbal mint fusion extracts.

Naked Shine- Shampoo, Conditioner, and Sheer Shine Mist (Buy Here).
With 0% heavy residues, parabens, and dyes, my shine shampoo and conditioner clean to reveal hair’s natural shine. indulge your strands with white tea and mint extracts—and indulge yourself with naked softness you’ll never stop touching.

Tea-Lightfully Clean- Shampoo, Conditioner, and Blow Dry Prep Mist. (Buy Here)
Want to banish buildup? our trio of refreshing formulas with tea tree essences leaves nothing behind but clean, conditioned hair, lightweight damage protection and an exhilarating fragrance. it’s sheer genius!

 The Sleeker The Butter- Shampoo, Conditioner, and Smooth & Creamy Hair Milk. (Buy Here) 

Smooth hair in 1 wash

The three most important considerations for smooth style? hydration, hydration and hydration. our luxurious formulas—with soothing cupuaçu butter fragrance—will have you rolling in richness for a sleek style that keeps frizz and flyaways under control.

Moroccan My Shine- Shampoo, Conditioner, and Moroccan Miracle 7-in-1 Serum. (Buy Here)

With argan oil

Bask in the afterglow of shiny hair. our nourishing formula has a touch of Morocco's legendary argan oil and leaves hair seductively soft and shiny. revitalize dull hair and protect from future damage while restoring your natural glow.

So which ones are you dying to try?  I honestly can't decide- they all look great.  I'll probably try one or two products from each line eventually, but I can't wait for these to hit stores so I can smell them!



C.O. Bigelow

5 comments

  1. I want to try the naked cleansing conditioner, the blow dry prep spray, and the 7 in 1 Moroccan treatment. I live in Texas and I haven't seen these yet anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your post on Facebook that these came out at Target today. Did you know that Target.com now has a store locator? I checked to see if they had this at my local Target and it said yes so I'll be going later today. It would have saved me a trip if it had said no!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl you need to smell the new suave professionals 2014 line they are dupes for Moroccan oil and pureology. I got one that smells DIVINE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura, yes I tried the store locator today, but it actually told me something was in stock when it wasnt. I guess they had it in inventory but hadnt put it on the shelf yet, so if you dont see something out, ask someone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kaitlin, I haven't smelled them yet, but I posted about them the other day. I can't wait to try them!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig