Flower Zoom-In Ultimate Mascara Review

The other night, I headed to Walmart for a pretty big Flower haul.  My local store finally got the rest of the line in stock, and I was super excited to pick up some more products, since I really liked the Extreme Measures mascara and the Lip Service lip butter.  

I'm in the process of testing everything, but the first thing I tried was the Zoom-In Ultimate Mascara.  It retails for $7.98 at Walmart.

This mascara has a really interesting brush that goes from straight to corkscrew with a twist of the cap.  Here's the description from the Walmart site: 

Flower Zoom-In Ultimate Mascara transforms lashes to appear dramatically longer, fuller and defined. A unique adjustable brush lets you customize lash volume and length.
Flower Zoom-In Ultimate Mascara:
  • D-panthenol helps to smooth lashes and stimulate growth
  • Naturally derived gellifying agent for ease in application
  • Rice wax for smudge-proof color
  • Helps to strengthen lashes






The brush has a twist cap at the top and the brush basically contracts when you twist.  The straight position is for lengthening and separating the lashes, the middle position (slightly twisted) is for curling, and the full corkscrew position is for volumizing. 




I've read some really great reviews of this mascara, but I have to say, I'm not overly impressed by it.  The brush worked best in the lengthening position, but the other two brush styles seemed to make my lashes clump up.  The formula gave me only average length and volume, even after applying multiple coats.  The good part is, it gave my lashes some curl, and didn't smudge all day.

 Here are my before and afters...I'll post it to the Wall Of Mascara, so you can compare my results to other mascaras I've tried.  




Overall, I'm not really sold on this one.  People may think I'm crazy, especially with all the great reviews I've seen so far, but oh well. 

1 comment

  1. I totally agree. This mascara clumped worse than any I've tried.Plus I could not get it off even with expensive eye makeup remover. And I'm out $8.oo I would not recommend this mascara to anyone. Went out and bought the Covergirl Clump Crusher to replace it. Outstanding mascara and cheaper!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig