New Products at CVS! Cover Girl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation, Revlon Colorstay Timeless Perfection Concealer and more!

I'm so happy that the new 2013 continue to hit the drugstores early!  Every day there's something new to talk about.

Today I was at CVS in CT, and saw some new products.  So without prolonging the suspense, here they are!

Cover Girl Outlast 3-in-1 Stay Fabulous Foundation

This foundation has a built-in primer & concealer to help it last all day.  I love that it comes in a pump bottle!  I purchased it in Buff Beige which is my usual Cover Girl shade- I'm guessing they're the same all around?  Review coming shortly!

Revlon Colorstay Timeless Perfection Concealer



This one claims to have 24 hour wear with a time release formula.  I love concealers and am always on the lookout for one that covers well but doesn't settle into fine lines or cake under the eyes.  I bought this also, so I'll be reviewing it soon!

Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Liquid Makeup

I'm so excited about this one and I've been waiting for Sally Hansen to do this for a long time!  I loved the results of the original Airbrush Legs spray, but hated the application.  It was super messy and left overspray all over my bathroom.  I can't wait to try this out. I wanted to buy it in medium, but it's already sold out.  

Almay Smart Shade Mousse Makeup

Since mousse makeup has been hit or miss for me with other brands, I didn't buy this one right away, but I know I'll eventually try it out.  I love the thought of poreless coverage, and have been hoping for a mousse that works well on my dry skin.  Hopefully this will be it!  Below, some close-ups of the shades and blushes.


Has anyone tried any of these products yet?  If not, which one are you most excited about?  



4 comments

  1. Honestly none of them are that exciting. I don't like Cover girl foundations which is a shame, I love pump foundations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about CG foundations! But I'm hoping I'll like this one- you never know. I did swatch it on my hand, and it seemed ok, but kinda hard to tell. The Revlon concealer doesn't look too exciting, but I am loving their new foundation and that didn't look too exciting either, so fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely want to try the foundations, and the blush (even though i never have any luck with almay)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also saw the Salley Hansen Airbrush leg liquid makeup and I'm now debating on whether to buy that or spend almost $50 on Dermablend. I like to read reviews on things like that before I buy, but there aren't any reviews on SHALLM yet. So could u plz do a review asap because I need to makeup my mind before monday :-|

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig