Cover Girl Lash Blast Clump Crusher Review


A few weeks ago, I started seeing displays for Cover Girl's newest mascara in the Lash Blast line- Clump Crusher.  Since I'm a big fan of the rest of the Lash Blast line, I decided to give it a go. 

The packaging promises 200% more volume and Zero clumps.  




Like the other Lash Blast formulas, the brush is plastic, but this one is curved and has fine-tooth comb bristles for even mascara distribution and to prevent clumps from forming in between the bristles.  I noticed when I pulled the brush out of the tube, it came out very clean with no visible clumps on the brush, and no goopiness.


So here are my before and afters.  I don't think it gives as much length and volume as Lash Blast Fusion, but it does give pretty good volume, and no clumps!  Just to note: in my after picture, I had applied about 5 or 6 coats, just to give it a good test and see if it clumped.  The first two coats left my lashes very feathery and separated, but they didn't have the volume I wanted, so I kept going.  It started to clump very minimally once I got to the last coat or so, but other mascaras would have been a mess by this point.  It also didn't smudge all day- very impressive!


BEFORE:

AFTER:



So who's tried this one?  What are your thoughts?






4 comments

  1. I caved and bought this a few weeks ago and I love it. It gives me a natural daytime look that's perfect for school. When I have an early class I just swipe on some lip gloss and clump crusher and it makes me look awake and my lashes look natural and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this looks amazing! I can't wait to try mine out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Cover Girls Lash Blast line so I am definitely buying this next time Im at rite aid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just bought it at walmart in a 2 pk for 9.98 or something and I had a 1.50 coupon-I will keep posted

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig