Spotted in Stores! L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream, and Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream.

All of a sudden BB creams are popping up everywhere at the drugstores!  The other day, I posted about the L'Oreal Youth Code BB Cream Illuminator I saw at Walgreens.

Then yesterday at CVS, I saw another L'Oreal BB Cream- Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream.  While the Youth Code one says it, "Evens, Illuminates, Perfects, Moisturizes, and Corrects" the Magic Skin one "Primes, Corrects, Hydrates and Perfects".  Seems like some overlap there, but I'm thinking my dry skin will like the Magic one better since it has primer in it.  I bought both, so I'll be testing them soon!




Then at Harmon's yesterday afternoon, I spotted yet another BB Cream, this time from Maybelline New York! It's called Dream Fresh, and sounds like it has similar claims to the L'Oreal ones.  



Have any of you tried these yet?  I'd love to know which one you like the best. 


2 comments

  1. I've only tried the Maybelline one but I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried every drugstore BB cream, and while none of them compare to Asian BB creams, & these American ones are nothing more than tinted moisturizers, I do really like the Maybelline one! It even suits my very fair complexion. It looks orange/apricot when it squirts out, but it lightens up as u blend it in! It really does give ur skin a healthy, dewy(not sparkly or oily), fresh look! Perfect for summertime, sheer & light! And u can layer it w/out it looking cakey at all for a bit more coverage over problem areas.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig