Spotted in Stores! Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Overnight Peel


Today at Walgreens, I spotted Garnier's new overnight peel. The box says that it's a glycolic peel that you can leave on overnight to fade dark spots, even skin tone, brighten skin and smooth texture.  It's gentle but has more dramatic results than just using a cream over time.  I'm dying to try this, but the box said that it will make your skin more sun sensitive and to limit sun exposure for a week after using this.  Since I'm going on vacation next week to the beach, I'm thinking I'll have to wait till I get back to try this!

3 comments

  1. I have used these products and they work, great article blog I will be reading your other articles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tip! thanks for post was actually looking for a product like this :)

    Irina
    everybliss(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just purchased this product and came looking for reviews on the internet but there seems to be none. I suppose it's still new. That makes me nervous because I normally tend to read reviews and keep or return products based on the majority so I feel kind of iffy trying this with it being so unfamiliar.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig