Spotted! New Revlon Products- Colorstay Smoky Shadow Stick, Overtime Lengthening Mascara, French Mix Nail Polishes, Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain, and Colorstay Whipped Creme Makeup.

Today at Harmon's I spotted tons of new Revlon products for Summer 2012!  I was so excited, I whipped out my phone and started taking lots of pics.  So without further ado, feast your eyes on the latest and greatest from Revlon...

First up, is Colorstay Smoky Shadow Stick.  These look kind of like Cover Girl's smoky shadow sticks, but I'm hoping they have the staying power of Maybelline's Color Tattoo cream shadows.  Each one has 2 complimentary colors and I'm loving the shades!  Scroll down for some close ups.



Next up is a new mascara: Colorstay Overtime Lengthening Mascara.  I absolutely LOVED thier last mascara 360 Volume, so I'm excited for this one!


Revlon's NailArt French Mix is two colors in one, and the packaging is the same as their crackle colors (which I wasn't too crazy about).  I like a lot of these shades, though, so I'll have to try some of them.


Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain- This is one I'm dying to try!  Clinique, Tarte, and Pixi all have versions of this, but for a lot more dough.  I'm not a fan of marker stains, since my lips are always dry and those just make it worse.  So this looks like a miracle product for me (I bought one, so we'll see!).





Finally, we have Colorstay Whipped Creme Makeup.  Since I have dry skin, this sounds fantastic, and the jars are really heavy and luxe-looking. Can't wait to try this one either!



So I don't know about you guys, but I'm totally excited to try everything in this post!  What about you?  Which one (or ones) are you dying to try?

1 comment

  1. I want to try the Kissable Balm Stain, but the other stuff is kind of "meh" to me!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig