Spotted in Store- New Maybelline The Mega Plush and L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Black Lacquer and Power Volume 24 HourMascaras

Today at Harmon's I spotted a few new L'Oreal mascaras as well as a new Maybelline mascara.  
First up, is the Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Black Lacquer.  This is supposed to give lashes Vinyl-like shine with the lengthening magic of fibers.  

The second one L'Oreal has released is Power Volume 24 Hour, which reminds me of Cover Girl's Lash Blast 24 that was released around New Year's 2012.  
Maybelline's Volum Express The Mega Plush says it's the "World's First Gel-Mousse Mascara".  Sounds cool!  


So which one are you excited to try?  I bought the Mega Plush, so check back for my review soon!  

2 comments

  1. The mousse mascara definitely sounds interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried the Power Volume Collagen, the brush doesnt separate my lashes leaving them uneven and clumped, the mascara itself isnt bad aside from some flaking (even brand new it would still flake...) and I dont think it provides enough volume by itself. Great layer on top of another mascara if you can manage applying it without flawing the first layer. For the price, there are a lot of better options out there.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig