Dove Show Us Your Skin- You are Guaranteed to be in a Dove ad!

One thing I've always loved about Dove (aside from their amazing skin and hair products), is the way they feature real women in their ads.  Now, with their new Show us Your Skin campaign, you can be in a Dove ad too- all you have to do is upload your photo.  
Here's how it works: Visit http://on.fb.me/DoveShowUsYourSkin to upload your photo.  
Then sit back and wait for an email from Dove that includes a photo of where your picture was shown, whether in an online digital ad, or on a giant billboard in Times Square.  You can then share it with family and friends!
I did it last week, and mine showed up in Times Square- how cool is that?  


So tell me, what's your favorite Dove product?  Right now, I'm loving their Style and Care line! 

2 comments

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig