The Budget List- March/April

I apologize, I haven't done the best job keeping the Budget List updated. Things have been kinda hectic the past few months, but I haven't forgotten about you guys!

So without further ado, these are my favorite products of the early Spring season:

Nip & Fab No Needle Fix- This serum instantly plumps up and tightens my skin taking off 10 years- no kidding!  The fine lines in my forehead, under my eyes, and the parentheses around my mouth temporarily disappear, and my skin looks like it did when I was in my early 20's (I'm 34).  Amazing stuff, but hard to get.  Nip & Fab's website is sold out, but I was lucky enough to find it at my local Target.  Check out my review on it, HERE. Currently on backorder at Target.com, but check your local store.






Jordana Best Lash Extreme Mascara- I got this at Walgreens and bought it on a whim because it was $2.99.  I didn't expect much, but instead, got one of the best mascara's I've ever used- drugstore or high-end!  It plumps and lengthens without clumps or smudging.  My lashes look amazing when I wear this, and it's super-inexpensive.  Check out my review HERE.  At Walgreens, or Jordanacosmetics.com.







 Organix Coconut Milk Hibiscus Creamy Body Lotion- I purchased this deliciously scented lotion at CVS because it smelled like paradise in a bottle.  I'm a sucker for coconut scents, and this one is extra creamy and tropical.  But what really sold me on this was how smooth it made my skin!  It didn't just moisturize over my dry skin, it exfoliates and gets rid of the flakes, making my skin glowy and velvety soft. All without being greasy or too thick.  I was even carrying this giant bottle around in my purse so I could use it on my hands throughout the day (I finally put some in a small container).  I'm just obsessed with this stuff.  Check out my review HERE.
At drugstores.





Essie's Poppy-Razzi Collection.  I saw these neon brights at Walgreens recently, and had to have them.  So far, I bought the two on the right- Camera (a neon coral) and Lights (a florescent pink).  These are the perfect brights for Spring. www.essie.com






NYX Stick Blush in Orchid- I love the natural dewy flush cream blushes give my dry skin, but they often fade quickly.  Not this one- It's super pigmented, easy to blend and lasts through the day.  Plus, I love the peachy pink shade, Orchid for my fair skin.  www.nyxcosmetics.com or Ulta.com.






Milani Eye Tech Extreme Liquid Eye Liner- I purchased this at CVS, and it's the best liquid liner in a pen form I've used to date.  Once it sets, it's smudgeproof and lasts all day.  But the best part is the super skinny felt tip.  You can create the thinnest line ever, or go over it again for a thicker line, and it's super easy to control. At drugstores or Milanicosmetics.com.







Garnier XXL Body Thickening Mousse- As a girl with fine hair, I'm always looking for products to plump it up.  I haven't had too much luck with root lifting sprays, as they always leave my hair feeling sticky. Putting regular mousse at the roots creates lift for a while, but usually falls flat during the day.  This stuff is different in that it doesn't just prop up the roots, it adds thickness and volume throughout my hair.  And even though my hair is fine, it doesn't leave it feeling sticky or gross- just weightless and, well, thicker!  Love this stuff!



Stay tuned for May's List coming soon!

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig