Jordana EasyShine Glossy Lip Color Review and Watermelon & Raspberry Swatches

I keep passing by the new Jordana section at my local Walgreens and glancing at the products but today I finally stopped and took a closer look.  These Easyshine Glossy lip colors totally intrigued me.  They seemed to be a cross between a tinted balm and a lip gloss, and they were only $1.99 each!  So I got 2 of them- Watermelon (left) and Raspberry (right).

The first thing I noticed about these was that they smell exactly like their names.  The packaging is decent, but I don't expect too much for $1.99 anyway.  My one complaint is that the product doesn't wind down past where they are in my photo above, so when I go to put the cap back on, I have to be careful not to take a chunk out of the lip color- I can't just stick it back on in a hurry like I usually do.  
That said, these are surprisingly pigmented for such an inexpensive product, and they are really shiny as well! 
Here's what the colors look like in sunlight- Raspberry on the left, Watermelon on the right.

Here's what they look like in indoor light- raspberry on left, watermelon on right:

Here are the swatches on my lips: From top to bottom- Bare Lips, Watermelon, Raspberry.



I'm liking these a lot- they're an absolute steal at $1.99, and are the perfect mix of subtle color, lip balm and gloss.  
Have you tried Jordana Easyshine yet?







No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig