Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara Review

After reading many glowing reviews on Makeup Alley about Jordana's Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara (it scored a 4.6 out of 5!), and figured I had to try it out. 
It cost only $2.99 at Walgreens, and is one of the cheapest mascaras I've ever purchased! 
 
The brush is not too large or small, rather is an average size, and has very densely packed bristles.


The formula is a-mazing!  It's very thick and rich, yet not gloppy or clump-inducing.  After application, my lashes felt soft and conditioned, yet really long and thick. It's really easy to apply, and builds coats beautifully.  It also doesn't smudge or flake off.  How is this even possible in a $3 mascara?  I can't even believe how impressed I am by this. 
Here's my before and after pictures- 

Before:

 

After:

I'm officially in love with Jordana Best Lash extreme.  Have you tried it?  What did you think?



3 comments

  1. Wow it looks great on you, Big difference! it's going to my list, by the way what is your favorite mascara? Drugstore or high end. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Isabel, so far this Jordana one is near the top of the list, but if I had to pick one, I would have to say Revlon's Photoready 3D is my favorite mascara. On the high end, my favorite is Diorshow, but I think I actually like the Revlon a little bit better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I'm so glad this mascara is getting more attention because it's my favorite mascara ever! I bought it on a whim, not thinking I would like something that only cost $3 but couldn't believe my eyes- literally, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig