Spotted in Store- Maybelline Summer Glow Bronzers and Dream Bouncy Bronzer!

I made a special trip to Harmon Drugs today, and discovered some new Maybelline products that were just released, including a new Dream Bouncy Bronzer!  Their Dream Bouncy Blush has been so popular since its release in January, and this bronzer probably will be as well.  So without further ado, here are some preview pics that you'll only find now on the Budget Beauty Blog! 


First, they have two new Luminizers- a Gold and a Pink:
Next, they have two bronzers, a lighter shade and a darker shade, and they have a shimmery stripe down the middle: 
And finally, the Bouncy Bronzer.  These also come in two shades, one light and one dark.  I picked up the lighter shade, so look for my review this week!

Which one of these new products are you excited to try? 






2 comments

  1. I LOVE Harmons! Spotted these too, didn't pick anything up though :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh i'm so jealous! i really can't wait til these hit all the drugstores (there's no harmons near me). i'm obsessed with highlighters and bronzers at the moment..i'm definetely going to need that pinkish highlighter in my life.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig