Is the new ELF Essential Cover Everything Concealer a dupe for Benefit's Lemon Aid?

While checking out the ELF website, Eyeslipsface.com, I found this new concealer that comes in a corrective yellow shade, as well as regular skintone shades.  It reminded me of Benefit's Lemon Aid.  I know that Lemon Aid is an eyelid primer, but I'm thinking that this ELF one could be used on the eyelid as well.  I use concealer on my eyelids all the time.  
Yellow will get rid of redness and discoloration and create a perfect neutral canvas for applying eyeshadow.  I love Lemon Aid, but if this ELF one is even almost as good, I'll be psyched- it's only $2!


Elf's Version:
Benefit's Version:


Just wondering if anyone has tried this, and what your thoughts are on it?  

If you find any great dupes, be sure to share them on our Forum! 

2 comments

  1. I've been waiting for a cheaper yellow concealer to come out. I would definitely use it on my lids, and it's soooo much cheaper. Thank u!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Works AMAZINGLY! AND GOES ON THICK AND BLENDS EASILY!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig