Spotted in Stores- Organix Coconut, Moroccan Argan and Cherry Blossom body washes and lotions.

Today while I was at CVS, I spotted some new Organix body washes and lotions in three scents: Coconut Milk & Hibiscus, Morrocan Argan Oil, and Cherry Blossom & Rice Milk.  


The Coconut Milk and Hibiscus is a "creamy" body wash and body lotion.  
The Cherry Blossom & Rice Milk is a "cashmere" body wash and body creme. 
The Moroccan Argan Oil is a "creamy oil" body wash and body lotion.  


They seem to mirror the hair products, which I absolutely adore the scents of, but haven't necessarily stood out to me in terms of performance.  But, the thought of using that amazing Coconut Milk & Hibiscus scent all over, instead of just on my hair is enough to make me want to try these! 
Have you tried these?  If not, do you want to?

1 comment

  1. Adore the scent of the Moroccan Argan Oil line! I just bought the body wash and lotion at CVS yesterday; have been using the same scented hair products, and if nothing else, hair smells good and it's soft and silky when I do use my hair dryer. Today as I am hanging out online... came across the argan oil in a dry body oil version as well. In any case, Organix has definitely have mastered the sniff test, all their products smell great! Thanks for posting it!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig