Spotted in store- Tresemme Split End Remedy

A few weeks ago, I posted about new Tresemme Split End Remedy shampoo and conditioner that had hit the shelves at CVS.  Today at Walgreens, I spotted two new styling products from the line...a Leave-in Conditioning Spray and Split End Sealing Serum.  


This line is supposed to repair split ends in 3 uses and prevent new ones from forming.  How, you ask?  Since split ends are negatively charged, and the products have a positive charge, the positive attaches inside the split.  Then during heat styling, the hair contracts, binding the two charges together and creating a freshly cut look.  Don't you just love science? 


Since I'm growing out my bob, I'm waiting longer in between cuts, so I definitely need this!  I picked up the Split End Sealing Serum for $4.99 and plan to use it in my shower tomorrow morning.  I'll let you know how it is! 


There's a video on how these work on the Tresemme site, if you're interested to learn more about them!

2 comments

  1. Smelled good in the store, smells like dog flea shampoo in the shower. I haven't noticed any frizz reduction or better looking hair. I've been using it for about 2 weeks. It's definitely not a win for me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stuff! I chopped off 2 inches of my hair due to split ends about 2 months ago and have not found a split end since using this stuff. Note, my hair is extremely split end prone. I'll go get a hair cut and have about 100 new split ends in a week. So gross. I use the shampoo and conditioner and then I use the leave in conditioner after. My new favorite hair products!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig