Spotted in Store- Tresemme Nourishing Rituals Hair Line

I just spotted a new Tresemme Line at Walgreens today called Nourishing Rituals.  
Three out of the four products in the line were on the shelf: The Rejuvenating Mud Masque, Protein Renewal Creme, and Liquid Gold Shine Therapy.  The one I didn't see in the store was the Cashmere Touch Hydrating Serum.  
Here's a little bit about the products from the Tresemme website.  (I'm not sure why the products are pink and white on the website instead of red and white, because in the store, they are most definitely red!)

Rejuvenating Mud Masque: 
This masque restores moisture to dry, damaged hair. After just one use your hair will be up to 10x stronger* and have a bright, healthy glow.

Formulated with minerals from the Dead Sea and essence of wildflower honey, Rejuvenating Mud Masque nourishes and helps replenish hair for a strong, healthy look.












Protein Renewal Creme:

This crème moisturizes and strengthens distressed and damaged hair for up to 96% less breakage after just one use.* And your hair will be vibrant and more resistant to damage.

Formulated with soy proteins, Protein Renewal Crème helps to fortify hair from damage.




















Liquid Gold Shine Therapy: 

This lightweight conditioning treatment helps rejuvenate tired, dull hair for multidimensional shine and improved silkiness.

The formula, which is infused with reflective micro-crystals, helps to add salon-shine to your hair.


















Cashmere Touch Hydrating Serum: 

Indulge with this salon-rich, intensive conditioning treatment that restores softness to dry, brittle hair while fighting frizz. Hair will be touchably soft and silky smooth.

Formulated with a combination of coconut, argan oil, and other nourishing ingredients, Cashmere Touch Hydrating Serum helps to dramatically control frizz and restore hair’s silky, smooth appearance.
















I think the one I'm most excited to try is the Liquid Gold shine therapy!  What about you guys?  


3 comments

  1. I am definitely excited about these! I want to try the mask and the shine therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The masque was a great deep conditioning treatment! I left it on overnight, and when I rinsed, my curls were so moisturized. The liquid gold shine therapy was AMAZING! My hair is still glossy, almost a week after wash day. I'm trying the protein renewal creme this week. Unfortunately, the hydrating serum has denatured alcohol in it, which is drying for my hair type (curly). But I love the new line! I'd highly recommend it.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig