NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Boho Chic Review and Swatch

Part 2 of my NYX Cosmetics haul is my review of Rouge Cream Blush in Boho Chic, a soft pink shade.  


Growing up, my mother had a rouge pot from Mary Kay, and the consistency of this reminds me of that.  It's thick and very pigmented, yet it blends easily to a sheer flush.  


The finish on this is dewy at first, which I wasn't crazy about, but does dry to a slightly more matte finish.  It does have a little shimmer in it, too for anyone who isn't a shimmer fan.  I'm not crazy about the staying power of this.  Even though it's really pigmented, it fades pretty quickly.  I can make it last longer by layering a powder blush over it. 

Overall, this blush is okay, but it's not my favorite NYX product.  I haven't tried their powder blushes yet, but I hope to soon.  I ordered one of their new blush sticks, and I'm hoping I'll like that one a little more.  (Watch for the review coming soon!) Do you have an experience with NYX blushes you'd like to share? 

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig