NYX Haul

Recently, I found that the Harmon Discount near me has started carrying NYX!  I was so excited, because I used to have to order it from Ulta, or NYX.com, and it's always really hard waiting a week for the shipment to arrive.  So, I bought a bunch of things to try, and I'll be reviewing them this coming week.  For now, here's a preview of what I got...


Rouge Cream Blush in Boho Chic
Eyeshadow Base
Single Eyeshadow in Ocean
Doll Eyes Mascara in Volumizing
Jumbo Eye Pencils in Slate and French Fries
Slim Eye Pencil in Medium Brown



No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig