NYC Cosmetics Mini Eyeliner Haul

The other day, I reviewed NYC Cosmetics High Definition Mascara, and I had also picked up three eyeliners that day because NYC was 40% off at Rite Aid.  The regular eyeliner pencils which are regularly $1, were .59 cents!  And the waterproof eyeliner, which is normally $3.99 was just over $2 bucks!  


I bought the classic eyeliners in "In the Navy", and "Charcoal" gray, and the waterproof eyeliner in a dark plum.  I already have the brown waterproof liner and absolutely love it, so it was a great time to add to my collection.

The classic eyeliners are really long and last forever.  They aren't the creamiest liners in the world, but are pretty decent and I don't find that they don't tug at my eyelids much. I like that they're thin, and I use them when I want to create a really thin line. They actually last quite a while and don't smudge easily. 


My favorite is the waterproof eyeliner.  It's got a little bit thicker of a point, so it makes a thicker line, its creamy, glides across your eyelids, has great pigment, and stays put.  Even at its regular price of $3.99, it's a steal for what you get.  

Here's a swatch of all three on my hand: 


No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig