Free Sample Alert! Gud body lotion.


Last month, I posted about the new GUD bath and body line by Burts Bees.  It's a fab new line of body lotions, body washes, shampoos and conditioners in really yummy scents.  Now, you can get a free sample of one of their body lotions!  Just head over to Facebook and fill out the form- that's it!  
They even let you pick which scent you'd like to try: Orange Petalooza, (blood orange and hyacinth), Vanilla Flame (Vanilla and Rice Milk), or Floral Cherrynova (Cherry Blossom and Almond Milk).  Don't ya just love free stuff? :)

1 comment

  1. OOH, I've been dying to try this stuff- can't go wrong with a free sample before I buy it. Thank you! I love this site- you rock.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig