Bath and Body Works Liplicious Gloss- Best Kiss



This week, Bath and Body Works Lip Glosses are Buy 2, Get 1 Free, and since it was time for some new glosses (not really, but that's what I'm telling myself!), I thought I'd check them out.  I haven't tried BBW glosses in a long time, so these were almost new to me again.  
I figured I'd try one from the regular Liplicious Line, one of the C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Tints, and one of the Lip Jewels.  
Today, I wanted to talk about my favorite one- the Liplicious gloss in Best Kiss. This gloss says that it goes on clear and changes to pink once on your lips. 

The first thing I noticed about this gloss was the scent- it smells (and tastes!) like chocolate cake.  It's literally chocolate fix- I keep reapplying this all day.  And while I'm not the type to lick off my lip gloss, I am really tempted with this one- it's just yum! 

It does go on completely clear, as you can see on my hand: 

But after about 2 minutes on my lips, it just slightly darkened into a really soft pink.  Of all the lip glosses I've tried that are supposed to darken on contact, this one probably has the subtlest effect, but I really like that about it!  Sometimes you just want a tiny hint of color, and this one came out so pretty.  

Here's my before:



And here are the after shots: 

The other thing I love about this one compared with the other two so far, is that it's really thick. I'm not a fan of runny lip glosses- I like when they're thick because they have better lasting power and just feel more moisturizing.  This one lasts quite a while for a gloss, but as with most glosses, reapplication throughout the day is necessary.  But with the way this one smells, reapplying is not a problem! :) 
What's your favorite BBW gloss? 

2 comments

  1. Oh boy, a chocolate lipgloss!? That sounds amazing, and I love that it adds a tint of pink- so pretty! I like thicker glosses too, BTW, so I will definitely be picking this up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really sense the chocolate flavor, but this is one of my most favorite glosses ever, I'm on my 3rd tube!! This is perfect when you're going for that "you, but better" look. Also, it looks graet on all skin tones. I've worn it with my super pale skin in winter and on my tanned summer skin..seriously, this just looks great all the time!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig