E.L.F. Studio Mineral Infused Mascara Review

While perusing the aisles at Target the other day, I stopped by the ELF section to see what was new. Well, I didn't see anything new, but their makeup is sooo cheap (between $1 and $3), I always feel like I should get something to try. Since I'm a sucker for mascara, I decided to spring for the Studio Mineral Infused Mascara, $3. 

The brush is a plastic bristle brush, which is great for separating lashes.  The one downside to the brush is that the head seems a tiny bit flimsy and I'm worried that with a lot of use, it might get wobbly to the point where it'll be hard to use.

I was really impressed by the results I got from this.  I didn't expect much from a $3 mascara, and while it didn't give a falsies look, it lengthened and defined my lashes and even thickened a little bit.  It gave a natural, separated lash look that I would definitely wear everyday.  It didn't smudge all day, and came off really easily when I washed my face at night.  

Here's my before:

And here's the after: one close up, and one further away:

Who knew a $3 mascara could give such great results? Have you tried this?

3 comments

  1. Did u use an eyelash curler first?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jillie,
    Nope, no eyelash curler- great question! I rarely use them but when I do, I'll disclose that in the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok-I bought it and used it to go out last night and my eyelashes looked phenomenal! (I curled them first) I have always used Maybeline Great Lash-most makeup artists recommend this oldie but goodie but I will probably switch to the ELF!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig