Spotted in Stores! Physicians Formula Youthful Wear Foundation, Concealer, and Powder

At CVS today, I saw a new line of foundations, concealers and powders from Physician's Formula called Youthful Wear Cosmeceutical Youth-Boosting Makeup.  It claims to make you look 10 years younger- who wouldn't want that!?



The foundation actually comes with a brush to apply it with, and I saw two shades, fair and light.  It looked like there were some products missing, so they might have a darker shade as well.  They also had a rebate coupon on them so that you can basically get it for free. 


The concealer consists of a stick on one side and a cream on the other.


They also show pictures of two women's before and afters when using the products...pretty dramatic results!
So what do you think?  Are you willing to try this?  Do you think it actually works?  I'd love to hear your thoughts.

8 comments

  1. Hmmm...I'm a bit skeptical on this one. Those photos look like the women had face lifts! LOL. But who knows? Maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited about this! I'm crossing my fingers for a concealer that doesn't sink into lines. Hope you review soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited to try this. But which sell these right now ? please let me know. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sasha! I've seen this in CVS and Rite Aid. Not every store has it yet, but the drugstores are starting to put it out now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw a before and after from a real person. (not the company) She did half her face with the foundation and half without. AMAZING! I can't wait to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Becki,

    That's really cool- I'm excited to try it! I bought the foundation the other day and will post a review soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought the illuminating powder and LOVE it....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a hard time finding a concealer I can use since my eyes are so sensitive and this concealer brightened my eyes,didn't sink into lines, hydrated and covered my circles. My eyes really did look younger. I love this concealer!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig