Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio Review and Swatches- Walking on Eggshells

I was looking for an eyeshadow palette that would create a subtle weekend look, and I decided to go with Wet N Wild's Color Icon Trio in Walking on Eggshells.  I love these palettes- they're foolproof-  the shades are coordinating and they even give you a guide on the back that shows you how to apply the shades.  
This one contains a light shimmery beige for the brow bone highlight color, a pretty light mauve shade for the eyelid, and a light bronzy-brown for the crease.  


The colors are way more pigmented and soft than you'd expect in a palette that costs only $3.99!  
Here are the swatches- in order of brow bone shade, crease, then eyelid.


What's your favorite Color Icon palette? 

3 comments

  1. I love this palette. It gives a really pretty ethereal look that's perfect for everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! They're really cheap and give good color pigment. I always recommend these to friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 3 Wet N Wild single eyeshadows and one palette(Silent Treatment). I absolutely love my WNW eyeshadows more than any other in my collection!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig