Spotted in Stores! Physicians Formula PH Matchmaker Gloss, Blush and Bronzer

I just spotted a new line of Physician's formula products at Rite Aid called PH Matchmaker.  There's a blush, gloss, and bronzer and all three are supposed to react to light so that they look the same on your skin inside as they do outside, and also, they're a one shade fits all that reacts with the skin's PH to create your own unique perfect shade.  Oh, and all the compacts have lighted mirrors in them, and even the lip gloss has lights and a mirror!  I'm going to have so much fun with this packaging! 
They had an instant $3 off coupon attached to them, so I bought the lip gloss and blush- review coming soon! 


1 comment

  1. OMG these look so awesome! When will you be reviewing the gloss and blush??? I can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig