Spotted! New CoverGirl Flipsticks Coming Soon

Just spotted on Drugstore.com, and expected to arrive this week are new Cover Girl Flipsticks!


According to the description on the website:


Mix and match shades with a flip of a stick for Your unique look for endless possibilities with our 13 customizable shades!
Double your lip color! Multiply your shade power!. Blendable lip duos that let you customize your look. Creamy color on one side, shimmery color on the flip side. Mix them any way you like to create your own look.

Here's a look at all of the colors they'll be offering: 

2 comments

  1. Hmm...looks interesting. Kind of like those eyeshadow ones they came out with last year that I wasn't a big fan of because they creased and had zero staying power. I'll keep a lookout for these though. I like the idea of having a double ended lipstick I can mix together and make other colors from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw these in a magazine today, and didn't find much online about them yet. Thanks for the heads up! I'll be looking for these in stores.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig