Cover Girl Flipsticks Review and Swatches of #800 Whisper

I was so excited to try out the new Cover Girl Flipsticks- it's such a cool idea to have two colors in one tube that can be blended to create a third shade.
There were a lot of different colors to choose from:
CoverGirl Blast Flipstick Lipstick, PuckerPucker/PerkyCoverGirl Blast Flipstick Lipstick, Perky




CoverGirl Blast Flipstick Lipstick, Glimmer Glimmer/Stunner CoverGirl Blast Flipstick Lipstick, Stunner




CoverGirl Blast Flipstick Lipstick, IntenseIntense/Cheeky CoverGirl Blast Flipstick Lipstick, Cheeky





CoverGirl Blast Flipstick Lipstick, TeaseTease/Minx CoverGirl Blast Flipstick Lipstick, Minx



CoverGirl Blast Flipstick Lipstick, FlashyFlashy/Vixen CoverGirl Blast Flipstick Lipstick, Vixen


I chose a pinky-neutral color called Whisper, because I just can't do bright or dark colors on my lips.
One side is a baby pink color:

The other end is a pinky- mauve shade:

Here are the swatches on my arm: On the left is light pink shade, the middle is the mauve shade, and the one on the right is the blend of the two, which is a pretty rose color.

This lipstick is so super creamy and feels amazing on my lips.  It's so moisturizing and comfortable, and has lots of slip.  But the best part is, even when the glossiness fades, the color sinks in and stains your lips for the longest time!  I tested these last night around 6pm, then ate dinner, drank lots of water, had dessert, brushed my teeth and went to bed.  This morning, my lips were still stained a rosy color- amazing!

I'd love to hear your thoughts!  If you'd like to share your photos and swatches with fellow readers, I'm opening a thread on the New Products section of the Budget Beauty Forum. You can access that HERE.

2 comments

  1. I bought this in vixen yesterday and I'm loving the smooth, creamy formula. I also found that it stained my lips although the bulk of the formula slid off after an hour or two, but that's fine! I'll post some pics to the forum soon so everyone can see the color on a person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not wild about the crazy color combos these come in but I like the one you tried - I'm into more subtle colors.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig