New Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara Review

I spotted the new Maybelline Illegal Lengths mascara at CVS, and of course I had to buy one right away, since I know people who were huge fans of the original Illegal Lengths and have been telling me for years that they wish Maybelline still made it.




This mascara is supposed to give you falsie-like fringe, and it delivers!  The formula is not too wet, not too dry, and easy to build multiple coats.  The brush is pretty thin, so I didn't get any on my eyelids, which is always a plus!
I found that it gave me feathery long lashes- even after many coats, (I think I did about 5) it didn't get crazy-spidery.

Here's my before:

And the after:




Amazing right?  It seems like lately, all the drugstore mascaras I've reviewed have been fantastic, but this one is definitely in my top 2 or 3, maybe even my new fave. What do you guys think?  Who's tried this one?

2 comments

  1. Amazing results! Just...wow. Are you sure you didn't glue on some falsies? I'm just kidding! :) I'll be buying this one for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SO want to get this now! I saw it in the store and almost bought it, but thought I'd look up some reviews first. I'm sold! Thanks for your review- I'll let you know what I think of it.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig