Garnier BB Cream Review

Last week, I had spotted the new Garnier BB Cream in Walgreens, and I've had a week to try it out.  Here's a quick look at the packaging...






This cream has a thick, lotion-like texture.

As you can already tell, the light/medium shade I purchased is a bit darker than my skintone, but that's fine, because I'd rather add a little warmth than look like a ghost.  Also, this cream is very blendable, like a tinted moisturizer, so I blend it all the way down to my neck.

The picture below shows my hand with the cream not rubbed in all the way, but I just wanted to try and show you the texture of it...please excuse my extra dry hands today!


Now for the result...on the positive side, this cream blends well, doesn't sink into lines, smells very fresh and clean, and is moisturizing.  On the negative side, I found that it didn't perfect or cover flaws as much as I'd hoped, and left my skin looking shiny.  You can kind of see on my hand below- it leaves a sheen.

I'm not in love with this, even though I desperately wanted to be.  I normally love Garnier skincare products, but this one is just eh.  I'm sure I'll use it on the weekends, for it's ease of use and somewhat diffusing properties, but when I need to look flawless, I think I'll stick to foundation for now.

3 comments

  1. Thank god I read this review! I almost bought it but I decided to read some reviews first. I need medium coverage, this would not do for my skin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you post, I don't like this cream. I think in order for it to work, you need to already have pretty flawless skin, and want to have a dewy look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you wear this over moisturizer or is it used as the moisturizer?

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig