Tree Hut Shea Sugar Body Scrub and Body Butter Review- Hawaiian Kukui Nut

When visiting my parents the other day, I noticed some products in their bathroom that could only be my sister's.  Like me, she is a beauty junkie, but where I am obsessed with makeup, she is crazy about skincare products, and it shows- she has perfect, glowing skin all the time.
The products I saw were by Tree Hut, and she had a sugar scrub sitting on the edge of the tub, along with a jar of body butter.  I opened each one to smell them and they smelled tropical and fantastic!  So of course, I went on their website and found that their products are sold at WalMart and Harmon drugs.  On my way home from work, I stopped into Bed Bath and Beyond, since they have a Harmon Drugs inside, and I found their Tree Hut section!  
They had four different scents there: Coconut Lime, Brazillian Nut (like coffee mixed with caramel!), Hawaiian Kukui Nut (warm, and sweet and beachy), and Almond and Honey.  After smelling them all multiple times- I could NOT decide, but I finally went with Hawaiian Kukui Nut.  I purchased the sugar scrub and the body butter.  They were under $6 each (WOW) and both were generous sizes- The scrub is an 18oz jar, and the body butter is 7oz.  

The scrubs are formulated with organic Shea Nut Oil and natural extracts.  They are also paraben free and DMDM free.  

Beneficial Ingredients:Certified Organic Shea Butter: skin repairing & moisturizing, anti-aging, promotoes elasticity
Kukui Nut Oil: fast absorption, softens and heals cracked skin
Safflower Seed Oil: deep moisturizer
Evening Primrose Oil: rejuvenating and anti-aging agentAvocado Oil: reduce sun damage/age spots, hydrates

This scrub is amazing- it really has some grit for a sugar scrub, and buffs your skin to perfection.  This is hands down the best scrub I have used at any price!  Not to mention it smells amazing.


The body butter is super thick- it's literally like butter!  I had to scoop it out with my hand, it was so thick, but my skin just soaked it right up.  If your skin isn't dry, you might find this a little too heavy, but Tree Hut also makes body lotions, which are a thinner consistency.  


Beneficial Ingredients:
Certified Organic Shea Butter: skin repairing & moisturizing, anti-aging, promotes elasticity
Safflower Seed Oil: deep moisturizer
Cacoa Butter: provides relief for dry or flaky skin, protects skin from irritants

Kukui Nut Oil: fast absorption, softens and heals cracked skin 


So, dear readers, have any of you tried Tree Hut products yet?  I am amazed by the quality for the price they are charging!  For those of you who haven't tried this brand, run, don't walk to WalMart or Harmon!

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig